Motocross is the pinnacle of off-road adventuring. If you love exploration, competition, and high-performance motorbikes, motocross is a natural opportunity to invest your talents. Races can be risky, though, with tight turns and multiple riders on a closed track. It’s important to invest in the best head protection available and find the right helmet. What better way to find a great helmet than to trust the word of your fellow riders? Check out the following five top-rated and reviewed motocross helmets.
Top-Rated Motocross Helmets
1. Suomy MX Jump Laazyboy Motorcycle Helmet: This five-star helmet boasts a lightweight construction—but don’t let that fool you. It’s heavy duty, aggressively styled, and its shell is constructed from a dynamic blend of carbon, fiber, and Aramid.
2. Bell Moto-9 Unit Motorcycle Helmet: The Bell Moto-9 is one of the safest and most stylish motocross helmets on the market. With the unique Magnafusion™ Emergency Removal System and full ventilation throughout the chin bar, it’s a clear contender for the top helmet.
3. Answer Evolve 3 Helmet 2016: The Evolve 3 prides itself on offering high-end features at a mid-budget price. Its EPS liner is specially designed to absorb impact, and the injection-molded polycarbonate shell is both attractive and aggressive in deflecting impact.
4. Suomy MX Jump Black Magic Motorcycle Helmet: Suomy makes some of the best helmets on the motocross market, at the Jump Black Magic is no exception. It features a crush-resistant liner as well as polymers designed to absorb sound throughout its interior.
5. Bell Moto-9 Carbon Flex Blocked Helmet: With its unique Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system, this helmet is one of the coolest, both literally and figuratively. Its liner is designed to conform to the rider’s head and offer superior protection and comfort.
The next time you’re about to hit the track, be sure your helmet is as ready as you are. Any of these five are perfect for the rider who cares about both style and safety. See more, click here, etc.