All about Bitmoji for iOS
This might not be the youngest of apps, but it is an unknown jewel of an app and well worth my while presenting its case to all my app readers.
What is Bitmoji?
Bitmoji is a great free app that lets you send a personalized avatar to anyone across a wide range of social media and chat applications.
This app is fully and comprehensively customizable, and this means you get to create an individually perfect solution every time you send an emoji (Bitmoji). What you can do is change the way you appear, you can play around with your hair and facial hair, eye color and size, eyebrows color and shape, also change the clothes you wear before you send the emoji out.
Guises what, that’s not all, you can also change your expressions, and there is a bucket load of them, to choose from.
How to Use Bitmoji in iOS
The only way you can access the Bitmoji keyboard is via the apps that connect to it, and this by setting up the Bitmoji keyboard in your settings.
- The Home Styling Survival Guide: 6 Tips For a More Desirable Kitchen
- Diving Into The Top Company Management Softwares Available For Your Business
- EaseUS MobiMover 4.0 Review
- Rengøring Og Vedligeholdelse Af Løse Sisaltæpper
- Need Some New Desk Decor? The 5 Best Office Desk Plants
- Scribbles: Simple, Intuitive Drawing for Mac
- The Penny-Pinching Planner: How To Travel Internationally On A Budget
- When is the Right Time to Buy Instagram Likes?
- Does Your Brand Need a Refresh? Consider Branding Agencies
- How To Grow Ginseng For Profit
This is how you set up Bitmoji to work on an iPhone and iPad:
- Select Settings, and tap “General.”
- Select “Keyboard,” then click through to “Keyboards.”
- Select “Add New Keyboard”
- In the “Third Party Keyboards” select “Bitmoji.”
- In your Keyboard list; select “Bitmoji.”
- Switch “Allow Full Access” from Off to On
- You now have access to the Bitmoji keyboard – the globe icon in your keyboard activates it.
Now that Bitmoji is activated and added in your iOS keyboard group, you can access it from any app you have installed. You tap the globe icon n your keyboard, after that tap the ABC icon and the Bitmoji keyboard toggles on.
Selecting and Sending
Now all you need to do is choose the Bitmoji you want to use, select it and it will copy the image into your clipboard. Now go to the message field in your app, select the paste option, and your Bitmoji is ready to send, so press the send button.
Using Bitmoji in Snapchat
If you have a copy of Snapchat, you can use Bitmoiji too, follow these steps, and you will be able to integrate Bitmoji images in your Snapchat sessions.
- Open Snapchat.
- At the top of the Camera, screen tap the ghost icon.
- Open Settings by tapping on the gear icon.
- Tap on ‘Bitmoji.’
- Now tap on the “Link Bitmoji” button.
- The screen will appear as you if you want to allow Bitmoji access.
- To unlink, go to your Snapchat settings and choose the Unlink your Bitmoji option.
While Bitmoji is a free app, any additional theme packs will cost you, so you need to prepare $0.99 per theme pack purchase., but these will include six theme packs per purchase.