So a business can make more money:
- to attract more new customers;
- make more deals with them;
- sell more goods to everyone;
- take more money for each product;
- make more repeat sales;
- use more ways to save money.
“Yields from the customer.”
One of the main indicators in agriculture to compare different farming practices is yields per hectare. Two farmers in the neighboring fields grow potatoes, one earns 1.70 tonnes per hectare and the other 2.90, which means that the other farmer is doing better.
The business uses several similar indicators of “yield”: profit per square meter of sales area, profit from the ruble invested in advertising, etc. But now I want to draw your attention to another indicator, namely “yield per customer” – the average income per customer for the year.
In my opinion, this is almost the most important indicator. Learn to increase it, and you will raise the profit of the business by tens or even hundreds of percent.
If a person became your buyer, your next task is to make sure that he bought from you as much as possible. And this “more” spreads out into three parts:
– so that the buyer leaves more money in the cash register every time he buys from you;
– so that the buyer comes back to you more often for purchases;
– so that the customer comes back to you more often for shopping.
There are several simple and cost-effective ways to increase your “yields per customer. Some of them you can apply right away, literally today; others will require pre-preparation, but all of them are available to any business – from the kiosk to the supermarket, from the dental office to the phone company.
Related goods and services
The first trick I recommend works well for almost any retailer but can be used in other areas. This technique is the sale of related products. Offer your customers the products and services related to the products you have already purchased.
- Top 5 Sports Mascots of 2019
- Awesome Ways for College Students to Make Money Online
- 10 facts you need to know about the Fortnite Game
- The Dusted Domestic – A Simplified Guide to Home Cleaning
- 7 Must Know Things They Rarely Tell You About Entrepreneurship
- Creative Ways That Will Help You Get More YouTube Subscribers
- Is it possible to get a car loan with bad credit?
- The Difference Between CBD and THC – Things You May or May Not Know Yet
- Trezor: A Review
- My top tips for building an Amazon Business with the help of programs like Amazing Selling Machine
The cost of this method does not require any, the performance is simple with advanced product options Shopify. So I do not understand business owners who do not use it. They just throw money in the wind, steal themselves.
There are two keywords: “offer” and “related”.
Accompanying goods are the goods that the buyer uses together with the goods already purchased; they help to use this product, complement it, increase the pleasure of using it, smooth out its shortcomings, eliminate the consequences of using the goods, are its replacement parts, consumables, etc.
Related products for the pencil is an eraser and sharpener. The accompanying goods for the camera – a coffer, a flash lamp, a tripod, batteries, memory cards, accompanying services – retouching, and the press of photos. The accompanying goods for the computer – printers, scanners, compact disks and boxes for them, mousepads, various programs, accompanying services – installation of programs and connection to the Internet.
If a person buys something from you, offer them related products. And it is necessary to offer it actively. It is not enough just to put the goods or advertising services in plain sight, to place them beautifully on the counter or in a showcase. The seller should look the buyer in the eyes, open his mouth and say: “Buy more and this!” It’s not difficult, but in commercial terms, sometimes literally works wonders.