When players visit an online casino, they always find bonuses to claim — welcome bonuses, no deposit promotions, Free Spins, cashback, reload promos, and other bonus types in casino. Obviously, there are exceptions when gambling sites provide poor bonus systems, but they are extremely rare. The benefits of bonuses are evident — players can get extra bonus money, wager, and increase wins.
However, it is not necessary to accept online casino bonuses. In this article, we are going to talk about the real meaning of bonuses, their types, features, conditions, benefits, and other peculiarities that may intrigue gamblers who want to use any kind of bonuses.
Bonuses Explained — Types of Casino Promotions
The bonuses section can be found on the website of almost every casino. The best online gambling establishments, where you can play slot machines for money, offer the following types of rewards straight to your account:
- Deposit Bonuses. This is the most popular type of bonus. It is received by the player for what will replenish your account on the site;
- No Deposit Promotions. For example, a player comes to a site, registers, and gets Free Spins that can be used on selected slots only. Such perks also have their conditions stipulated by the rules of the casino. Usually, this type of bonus a player obtains upon registration;
- Cashback. A player who has lost a certain amount of money on the site can get it back if certain conditions are met;
- Bonuses by a certain date. These can be rewards for a certain day of the week, of the month, or before a birthday, for example;
- VIP programs. This is called a system of rewards, where the degree of reward depends on the time the player is on the site, as well as the total amount deposited on the site. Most casino sites automatically make their customers members of the Loyalty Program;
- Temporary Promos. Trusted gambling sites run temporary promotions. For example, wonderful benefits are given to players who subscribe to specified social media profiles, repost, or create any art about the brand;
- Other Categories of Bonuses. Sometimes the slot rewards relate to individual slot machines or lines of developers. On these, players can get several free spins on slots with special conditions, an extra win multiplier, or an increased number of loyalty points.
As practice shows, the most enjoyable rewards for players are those that do not require to deposit real money.
Wagering Requirements are the key conditions for using the bonuses — this solution ensures the principles of fair gameplay. The amount of the wager is the number of bets you must wager before you can withdraw from your bonus account.
The main purpose of the wager is to attract the player and allow them to play without making a deposit on their casino account. Such an option is great for newbies who are interested in starting a real game but do not have to spend their own money.
Additionally, wagers are also needed to fight with so-called bonus hunters. In the past, some online casinos allowed the withdrawal of bonuses without wagering or with a minimum amount of bets. And many frauds started to use it for their machinations.
The right amount of the wager ensures that the principles of fair play are maintained, both for the player and for the casino itself. If the casino’s requirements are too strict and unfriendly for wagering and withdrawing wins from a bonus, it is easier for the player to reject the bonus and use their own money for deposits.
However, if a user does not have to meet the wagering requirements and an operator allows spending the extra credits at customers’ own pleasure, then why not use such perks? Especially, when there are bonuses that do not require wagering at all.
Non-wagering bonuses are very rare. They are not profitable for online casinos, so there are offered even fewer than no deposit bonuses. If the player does not have to meet any conditions for receiving bonuses, you can accept them without question. It turns out that you will be able to withdraw or use all the winnings to play some favorite video slots.
Bonuses for Mobile Users — Do They Exist?
Today, many people use different smartphones rather than computers. Most mobile phone users are interested in whether they are able to play casino games and claim casino bonuses on their mobile phones or tablets, for instance. Top-rated gambling sites take into account new reality requirements and offer bonuses, such as Welcome packages or Free Spins, that can be used in the same way as when playing online casino games from their personal computer or laptop. Some casinos may allocate special bonuses specifically to mobile device users in order to promote casino games online and attract even more players.
Tips for Players on Getting Casino Bonuses
A no deposit casino bonus when users sign up is a way to lure more new customers. Modern gambling sites will offer many different types of rewards, just to get you to play more and increase their profits. Although promotions and perks empower players, they have to know how to handle them properly. After all, sometimes some incentives turn into a burden. Not everyone knows that some special offers are better to refuse.
Read and use the following tips when reflecting on bonus offers:
- always explore the current T&C and restrictions carefully;
- do not accept options that have a wager of x40 or more if you cannot afford to spend big amounts of money for wagering bonus;
- sometimes you have to enter a promo code to activate the promotion, without which it will not be valid;
- do not accept a casino sign-up bonus that cannot be withdrawn even after wagering (yes, there are such tricky conditions) — seek other players’ reviews concerning any of welcome bonuses;
- after accepting the promotion, a user should try to bring their cash balance to zero, as cases when your Bonus is carried over to the next deposit and new obligations are imposed on the user.
Whether you accept the casino bonus or not, you need to remember the importance of choosing the right online establishment. No terms and conditions will help if you get involved with scammers. Therefore, only trustworthy services are represented on independent reviewing resources.
How to Refuse Casino Bonuses?
Usually, when you make a deposit at a casino, you need to note that you really want to receive a certain bonus. Otherwise, you can enter a special bonus code. Usually, the bonuses are automatically offered to a customer. This means you register, make a deposit, and get a bonus but do not want to accept it. What to do then?
If the bonus rules do not specify in detail what you need to do to withdraw the bonus, contact support. If it turns out your bonus is automatically given to everyone when you deposit, you can ask to cancel the bonus. If you have already received it, you can ask for a bonus refusal without explaining the reasons why. This is your right as a customer.