ProntoForms is a mobile forms app solutions providing company. It helps all levels of organizations, from small businesses to industry professionals to large enterprises. Every organization tries to collect data regarding its processes so that it may improve its services. Enterprises which involve fieldwork need constant feedback and site information. ProntoForms Mobile App would be the best solution for such companies. Other examples include the fire brigade department, construction companies, petroleum companies, etc. ProntoForms Mobile Forms App can also be used for tracking employee’s daily performance too.
All companies have to do is to integrate ProntoForms Mobile Forms App into their systems and get it installed on the devices handed over to employees. Employees can then fill in forms on their devices providing feedback and information related to their tasks and even attaching pictures of it. The app then generates a PDF file and sends it to the back office with the employee’s exact location and a signature to attest that the information they are providing is true.
Benefits of Using ProntoForms Mobile Forms App
This saves companies from storing large amounts of physical paper data and also helps in saving time. Employees can easily report directly form their field sites in real-time without having to relocate to the office to gather and fill in forms and journals. It also reduces the time taken to fill in the form by intelligently updating the drop-down options.
ProntoForms Mobile Forms App helps in empowering the field workers, operations managers, and executive teams through the on-spot data collection and performance analysis based on that data. ProntoForms Mobile Forms App can be used for audits, field inspections, incident reporting, tracking the completion of tasks, and monitoring other safety and management issues.
ProntoForms Mobile Forms App’s one of the most famous and satisfied enterprise customer is Shell.
How Does It Work?
Using ProntoForms Mobile Forms App in an enterprise or business consists of 5 steps.
- The first one is building the paperless automated mobile forms and dispatching them to field users for data collection.
- The next step which involves the job Mobile Forms App has to do with the data filled in, for example, performing calculations and adapting according to the processes, etc. Once it is done its job, the Mobile Forms App sends data to the back office in real-time even offline.
- The third step involves companies figuring out their data workflows which include, where and how the data has to be stored and sorted.
- The fourth step is integrating the information into the enterprises’ management systems and servers.
- The last step involves the creation of reports and financial analysis based on the data fed into the systems of the organizations to be interpreted by the managers for improving the enterprise’s performance.
- Automated forms
- Saves time
- Less hassle of storing large databases in paper and clipboard forms
- Real-time data collection and availability of working offline
- Optimizing workflow
- Helps in controlling and improving the processes of a business
- Connectivity & Timeliness of data delivery
- Easy to manage
- Has to be tailored and might need to add some features according to the needs and requirements of an enterprise.