Let’s take a look at a few reasons why you should consider choosing to use a nato watch band.
Watches are a popular accessory for both men and women, with an endless variety of brands, styles, and materials to choose from.
Like our clothes, cars, and homes, the type of accessories we choose is a way to express our personal tastes and personality and tell the world a lot about us.
But style shouldn’t come at the price of function, and that’s where, in the watch world, the NATO watch band enters the scene.
What is a NATO Watch Band?
NATO watch bands weren’t the product of the same-named defense alliance, but rather an answer to a problem for the British Ministry of Defense.
Leather watch bands cracked and broke when exposed to water, and were generally unreliable. During WWII, the Brits came up with a new watch band design made of tough and durable nylon for their divers.
The NATO is a one piece band that remains stylish while dealing with rugged conditions. A pair of rings to hold the watch mean that even if one fails, you won’t lose a beloved timepiece thanks to the backup ring.
Why the NATO Band?
There’s a lot to consider before buying a new watch. You want something that has style but holds up to whatever and wherever you happen to be.
The NATO delivers on all fronts.
- The one-piece design means cushion for your wrist. No more sweaty leather bands or metal against your skin on hot days.
- The NATO isn’t picky – it looks just as good on that old $20 watch you bought back in college as it does on the priciest watch. It comes in an array of colors and styles. The NATO style doesn’t discriminate.
- Changing out the band is easy. You can choose different colors for every day, and it’s a quick business to swap them in and out.
- Let’s face it – whether it’s an Aston or a martini, anything James Bond chooses is a good choice for most men. And as any good, self-respecting British operator would, James Bond himself chooses – you guessed it – the British born NATO. At least the most iconic Bond, Sean Connery, did when he played the character in 1964’s Goldfinger.
What is the Best NATO Strap?
The short answer is – the one you want! Your choices are almost endless.
All NATO straps have the same general design – a single band with a multiple ring system. You can find the NATO design utilizing other materials like leather, but the iconic nylon of its roots offers the longer lasting and better-looking option.
- Acorns – A Financial App That Builds Wealth With Your Spare Change
- Different Types of Car Covers and how to use them
- Stay Tuned: 5 Surprising Ways to Watch TV in 2019
- A Comprehensive Guide to Better Understanding & Managing Technical Debt
- Children Friendly Loveable Breeds
- How to Draw Easily and Fast in Adobe Photoshop (for Novices)
- How to Win Domino Qiu Qiu?
- Use These Tips to Write a Quality Essay
- The Difference Between CBD and THC – Things You May or May Not Know Yet
The NATO watch band in its traditional nylon form comes in solid and striped color patterns in almost every color imaginable, with multiple sizes in most brands. Prices start at only a little only $10, meaning an option for every price range.
If you’re looking for a watch band that can go camping, work tough jobs and follow you into the water and up mountains alike while keeping you stylish and your beloved timepiece safe – you need a NATO watch band friend.