The new and digital high-tech era has totally transformed the way we deal with our businesses. In order to increase your business’s leads, it has now become very important for marketers to satisfy the needs and demands of their potential clients by coming up with a successful digital marketing strategy.
Lead generation is a segment of marketing strategy; it involves a lot – from traffic generation to converting visitors into leads, and eventually converting those leads into new customers. However, most marketers and businesses struggle big time when it comes to increasing leads through digital marketing strategy.
So if you are having a hard time figuring out how to increase leads without spending much on various lead generation tools, then here are 6 ways you can do this with your digital marketing strategy.
Establish Thought Leadership through Content Marketing
If you still have not begun the process of producing good quality content, then this should be your first step toward lead generation. As per a recent survey by Demand Gen Report, around 96% of B2B buyers prefer content that comes directly from leaders belonging to giant industries while around 47 % of buyers read two to four blog posts before contacting a sales representative.
Regular news, tips, and blog posts regarding your industry help a lot in increasing leads. By posting content that is likely to pique the visitors’ interest in your website, you can collect data, which is immensely helpful in nurturing leads and keeping the visitors updated about your product or service.
Websites like eBay pay close attention to such details. Also, you need to make sure that you promote the content using online marketing methods such as social media, SEO, and email. They say content is king, but even a well-written piece won’t prove to be much lucrative if it doesn’t reach the masses.
Publish High-quality Content Regularly
Now that you know what are those keywords that can put you on the top ranking, it’s important to create an effective content marketing strategy. Both your readers and search engines value consistency. Do you often wonder how regularly a webpage should blog? It totally depends on how aggressive you want to be with the number of leads you generate. The more good-quality content you produce, the more leads you generate. It’s as simple as that. Though as you produce larger amounts of content across numerous channels, it also becomes a good idea to invest in a digital asset management system.
Get to Know Your Prospective Buyer’s Persona
Before you redesign your website or create content, you must have in mind your prospective buyer’s persona so as to know beforehand who you will be reaching out through your content. In other words, define what and who exactly is an ideal customer. By creating good quality content that also resonates with your target audience, you will definitely top your rankings, thereby increasing leads eventually. Remember, only search and keywords have the ability to get you this far. Writing content that is purely keyword-driven doesn’t help you in increasing new leads.
When creating a profile for your customer, please keep these things in mind:
- Characteristics (psychographics, behavior, demographics, etc.)
- Where do the visitors prefer hanging out online and what is the type and intensity of their searches?
- What problems are they encountering and what solutions they are looking forward to?
- What is the buying behavior of your target audience? What is their source of information?
So when you know who your target audience is, you can generate content that will be helpful for your future prospects.
- 4 Mistakes Small Business Owners Make With Bulk SMS
- Recycling and Disposal Tips For Your Computer
- How Dissertation Writing Services can help a Student
- 10 Beauty Tips for Women over 40 to Stay Youthful
- Plastic Injection Moulding in the Automotive Parts Manufacturer
- Good web design and Bad web design: 5 examples you can learn from
- Car Rental Tips To Save Huge Amount Of Money During Your Trip
- 6 Easy Ways When Exporting Your Goods from China to FBA
- Using Propane as a Fuel for Your HVAC
- Everything You Need to Know About Home Equity Loans
Create Persuasive Conversion Points
Now that you can figure out how to generate traffic and increase leads to your website, it’s also important for you to know how to convert all the visitors into leads.
Recall an experience where you went to a store to window shop for something. If someone from the store approaches you, you will probably say no thanks; I am just looking around. That’s how exactly a few online store visitors feel when the only conversion point you have on your portal is a request for a demo or contact form.
On the contrary, imagine you are reading an amazing blog post which tells how to create your next year’s marketing budget. And when you reach the bottom of the blog post, you see a link that prompts you to download a free budget template. This is a much better approach because they offer helps you in solving your problem exactly the way you wanted.
Please keep in mind that every visitor has a unique set of needs; therefore, it is very important that a website offers different solutions to its visitors.
Incorporate Videos to Your Blog and Website
Videos have played an important role in the field of SEO. One study shows that websites who incorporate videos to their sites have a greater chance of receiving a top ranking on Google search results. Although there are quite a few reasons behind this algorithm, some of them are as follows:
- Google is more particular about good quality content as compared to keywords — primarily because Google is well aware of the fact that its users pay close attention to quality. Most of the videos are informative and have educational content which helps in answering the queries.
- Websites that have videos get noticed more than those without videos.
- Having a video on your webpage compels the visitors to stay on your site longer than usual, which automatically means that your content is more relevant, authoritative, and engaging.
- Probably you didn’t know this before, but videos have the power to increase more leads. Using a video rather than simple text multiplies the number of linking domains, which happens to be a crucial SEO element.
Make Positive Use of Social Media
The more gripping your content, the more its views. When the views increase, the shares also increase, resulting in a great number of leads. So don’t underestimate the influence of social media on people’s life. When you create engaging content for your user, spread it through various social media platforms. You give yourself a chance to target a relevant audience back to your portal. Consider every social media platform as a search engine of its own. As imperative as keywords are for posts and blogs, they are just as important in the social media channels. Furthermore, make sure to optimize and highlight your posts on social media platforms by using hashtags. These hashtags attract more clicks, views, and retweets.
Remember, the role of search engines these days is to deliver meaningful, relevant search results that satisfy the queries of both your current and potential customers. Don’t just go about creating content that doesn’t sit well with your company’s profile. Increasing leads is a long process and cannot happen with the swish of a wand. However, if you use these ways, take decisions that are data-driven, and stay completely persistent and focused, you can definitely succeed in generating leads.