Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone aims to recover all your iPhone data whether deleted or lost. This application connects to your iPhone via a PC or Mac and scans your device as well as your iTunes account and iCloud backup and data. It will recover everything, and that includes all messages, attachments, contacts, notes, calendar information, photos, and other data, whether deleted or “lost.”
Stellar is compatible for:
- iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5c, 5, 4S and 4, iPad, iPod.
- It works for all iOS: iOS 11.x, 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Mac, supporting macOS High Sierra 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 & lower versions.
The Stellar Installation Process
- Download Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- Setup is standard and fast.
- Once on your PC or Mac, open the downloaded file.
- After it has activated itself, it will work as you for your iTunes account.
Entry Screenshot (after download)
Essentially, Stellar will recover any lost data through one of three options, which are glaringly obvious from the above screenshot.
- From your iPhone or iOS device when you connect it to your computer
- From your iTunes account backup that is stored on your computer’s hard drive
- From your iCloud account which is stored on the internet
Now that we have covered the basics, what does this software package actually offer you to help recover any and all lost data from your iOS device?
It offers a means to recover: Deleted Contacts, App-specific Data, Photos, Videos, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Safari Bookmarks, Deleted Notes.
- Recoverit Data Recovery Software Review: Know How to Retrieve Deleted Files on Mac Using This Software
- The Importance of Home Security Systems
- Strategies For B2B Businesses On Social Media
- Everything You Need to Know About Home Equity Loans
- How To Style Your Café Business
- Service Of Sailing – The Perks Of Owning A Charter Boat
- Is it possible to get a car loan with bad credit?
- How to Get More Views on YouTube?
- Introducing Driving Detective for Android
- 7 Offline Strategies that Work Wonders for Your Marketing Campaigns
Complete iPhone Data Recovery
What is great with this system is that it also works with encrypted data, and can recover this as well as non-encrypted information.
It starts off by scanning the iOS device hardware that is connected to the PC or MAC, which is where your data will be located.
These are the data sources that Stellar will track and restore:
- Deleted Contacts
- App-specific Data
- Message Attachments
- Call History
- Safari Bookmarks
- Deleted Notes
The only restriction is that this system requires iTunes on the PC used to scan the iOS device. So, if you are in public or workplace, don’t use this system. If you do decide to download and install it, make sure you erase it completely after use, and also, make sure you erase your iTunes account too.
Operating Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
This is a simple app to use; you can be a geek or computer illiterate, so long as you know how to connect to an iTunes account, starting this platform off is simple.
Recovering lost data
I take it you have downloaded and installed the software and have an active iTunes account open.
- Connect your iOS device to the PC and then press on the big grey rectangle that says “Recover from iPhone.”
- The system will start to scan your phone, the speed of the scan is dependent on the amount of data stored on it. Also, earlier models work slower than recent models.
- There is a progress bar that shows you the progress of the system in reading and analyzing the data.
- Before you decide to recover any data, the system allows you to preview the recovered packets.
- After reviewing what you want to recover you select specific items or the whole lot and recover.
- You can perform this task on your iOS backup as well as the iCloud drive.
When you compare the different drives; your iPhone and iCloud drive, you want them to have identical content, so that you maintain a constant update of recent information. Backups by default are not identical to your latest iPhone drives data, since they are previously saved images. iCloud data should have the latest information which reflects your uploading of images and other files for safe storage off your iPhone.
Take note that if you want to recover from the iCloud drive, you will need to connect to it through the iCloud account login and you will get a similar cross-device display that you received when you checked your iTunes backup.
The process for recovering data for all three options is identical, and while it does analyze in the free mode, you cannot recover anything unless you buy a single license that costs $39. This is the frustrating reality of excellent digital marketing, and I can assure you that there are free options, but none of them will give you the security and versatility of this service. Also, using a free service can compromise your devices and PC’s security and integrity.
Let’s talk GUI
One of the biggest issues with any data recovery or data manipulation software package is its GUI and how it makes navigation and comprehension easy. The Stellar GUI delivers a sterling in both areas; it provides a very easy to understand screen shot of data, and very easy to follow navigation rules.
Essentially, they cannot make this too simple, since recovered data can be in the thousands of files range, as such, you need to decide whether to look at each data bit or to select all of the data.
The free version only lets you see the files; you have to buy the full version to recover them.