In the real world, learning does not mean having a degree in a particular field. Real learning means the things that are useful in your life. It is about the things that help you to make your life better. For example, you can learn about cooking from your mom or from a recipe book that can help you to prepare food for yourself. Nowadays, people are watching videos from YouTube to prepare different dishes.
Anyway, we are not going to learn about cooking here. I am here to share some interesting ways that will help you learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. As there are various ways available today, everyone chooses different ways to learn about anything.
Different Ways to Learn about Cryptos and Blockchain
For instance, some people learn by reading, some learn from personal training, some people learn from online courses, etc. Now I am going to share some interesting ways along with some recommended sources that can help you learn about cryptos and blockchain.
- Online Courses: If you are seriously wanting to learn about blockchain, decentralization, DLT, Cryptos, then there is nothing better than enrolling for an online course. I have listed down some platforms from where you can learn about them.
- Reading Blogs: Blogs are also a great source for learning about cryptos and its related topics. Keep reading you will explore some list of blogs that can provide you authentic information.
- Watching Movies: If you are a movie lover then you can also learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain by watching movies. Movies are the most appealing and interactive ways to learn anything. I have recommended some movies on the blockchain, bitcoin, and cryptos later in this article.
- Playing Games: Want to make your learning experience fun and exciting? Then you must try the crypto games. The interesting thing is that you can earn some bucks or a lot from these games.
And if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, anon system official site 2020 is a great platform to learn about trading and investing in cryptos. Now here are the sources from which you can learn about cryptos and blockchain.
If you want to enroll for an online course then here are some great platforms.
- IBM: IBM is involved in developing blockchain technology and it offers extensive courses on blockchain, decentralization, and cryptos.
- BlockGeeks: If you are a beginner, then you can learn the introductory courses on BlockGeeks. They have good mentoring guidance and supports.
- Simplilearn: With a self-paced learning environment, it provides courses bother for beginners as well as corporates. You can learn about blockchain technology here.
- Udemy: It is the most popular learning management system where you can choose your course by reading reviews and comparing ratings. Here many crypto experts teach you about blockchain and cryptos.
If you love reading blogs then here are some ways you can learn about blockchain and crypto by reading blogs.
- Coin Desk: Here you can get news about bitcoin, and other crypto coins.
- CCN: This is a news platform about cryptocurrencies known as CryptoCurrency News.
- Cointelegraph: Here you can learn about crypto trading, blockchain technology, market news, etc.
Here are some recommended movies you can watch to learn about cryptos and blockchain.
- Bitcoin-The End of Money as We Know It
- The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin
- Banking on Bitcoin
- Life on Bitcoin
- Trust Machine- The Story of Blockchain
Online Games on Crypto
Learning by playing games is the most exciting and funny way. Here are some crypto games that you may like to play and learn about different blockchain technology and crypto coins.
- Beyond the Void
- Spells of Genesis
- Privateers Life
Now you have many ways and sources to learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. You can choose any platform and sources according to your convenience. Remember, learning about blockchain will definitely help you in the future. Share your opinion on this.