Over the past few years, promotional campaigns are viewed with increasing interest by more and more consumers. And this applies for tourist packages – such as those available at makemytrip.com or those dedicated to casino game enthusiasts – such as those in the Unibet casino promo section, but especially for large retailers like Amazon, eBay.
There are just a few days left until Black Friday, the day after the American Thanksgiving, which will take place on November 27th. This is not just one-day promos and shopping, instead, it goes through Cyber Monday, marking the start of Cyber Week – which is also a shopping time.
But back to the Black Friday weekend, this is the perfect time to look on your holiday shopping list. The best deals and sales are on the way, and some start many days before Thanksgiving and end in early December – both in-store ones and online.
Still, most brands and retailers will mark the start of Black Friday at 12 a.m. on Friday the 27th. And you can buy virtually any kind of product. There are some best sales expected on things like laptops, TVs, mobile devices, clothing and shoes, smart home devices, and also toys and beauty. And this applies also in many other industries and services, like gambling and betting.
While most people tend to wait right until Black Friday, some decide to grab any deal and sale along the way in the weeks prior to that. This is because there are often cases in which the inventory runs out or even change before the shopping period.
Being a somehow special year when it comes to in-retail experience and interaction, the sales started very early this season, and retailers encourage the clients to shop online.
This said, if you still are not decided what to shop for, or do not know where to shop from, here is a list of items, products, promos, discounts, sales, offers, deals, whatever name you want to call them:
- TLC 5-inch Class 4 Series Smart Android TV: $229.99 from Best Buy, save 34%. This means $120 less than usual, for a built-in Google Assistant and a 4K UHD HDR-ready panel.
- Samsung 85-inch Class QLED Q70T Series 4K UHD LED Quantum HDR Smart TV: $2297 from Amazon, save 30%. Although the price is much higher than the other TVs, it still is a whooping more than $1,000 under its usual.
- LG 55-inch NanoCell 81 Series 4K TV: $499.99 from Target, save 29%. It supports both Alexa and Google Assistant, which is also a great offer for a price $200 less than its usual.
- Samsung 50-inch 6900 Series Smart TV: $328 from Walmart, save 24%. The almost $100 discount is a great deal for a TV with great streaming apps.
- Sony X750H 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV-2020 Model: $599 from Amazon, save almost 40%. The offer is one of the greatest deals at known brands, with its original price being $999.
- Insignia 24-inch Class LED HD Smart Fire TV Edition TV: $79 from Best Buy. This may as well be one of the cheapest TVs on sale this season, almost 50% off.
Headphones (yes, they are very popular this time of the year)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling: $174 from Target. This deal is an excellent one, as the headphones are just over 50% off, with a discount of $175.
- Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro: $159.99 from Target. It is the best alternative to Airpods for iPhone users. You can save 36% on these.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case: $114.99 from Amazon. The price is 28% less than usual.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II: $199 from Amazon. This may be the lowest price for these specific headphones, with a 33% discount.
- Brookstone True Wireless Pro Headphones: $60 from Macy’s. They are also 50% off, and are one of the cheapest deals right now.
Other devices (laptops, smartphones, watches, games, home devices)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Laptop, 14-inch FHD Convertible, AMD Ryzen 3 4300U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Graphite Grey, Windows 10S: $329 from Walmart. This is more than 50% off, from a $699 usual price.
- The Galileo Pro 2-in-1 laptop for kids: $119 from Amazon. It features a detachable 11.5-inch LCD, 1.3GHz Atom CPU, 1GB of RAM, and a 32GB SSD. Its usual price is $299, which means a whooping deal.
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone SE (2020), 64GB Black: $119 from Walmart. The usual price is $349.
- Apple Watch Series 6: $349.99 from Walmart. It measures your blood oxygen level, take an ECG from your wrist, and you see your fitness metrics directly on your wrist. It was $399.99.
- Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking: $99.95 from Amazon. This means a 33% saving.
- Google – Pixel 3 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) Just Black: $359 from Amazon. This deal translates into a discount of more than 50%, from $799.
- Razer BlackWidow Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: $84.99 from Amazon. The keyboard has convenient media controls, an included wrist rest, and RGB lighting. The price is 50% off.
- Samsung – 2.1 Ch 290W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Dolby Audio Black: $129.99 from Best Buy. The saving in this case is also 50%.