Beauty Treatments in Australia have gone through a revolutionary phase. The days when a face-lift or fat reduction or removing unwanted hair permanently required extensive surgical procedures and downtime are long gone. The latest processes are non-invasive with most being completed in less than an hour, and the patient can resume normal routine immediately after. Powerful machines based on laser technologies have replaced the surgeon’s scalpel. An IPL laser machine for sale in Australia, for example, can perform multiple procedures such as permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and tattoo removal – safely and without any pain and discomfort for the patient.
Here are the top trending beauty treatments in Australia that are very popular and available in leading beauty salons, spas, and clinics in the country.
IPL Laser Permanent Hair Removal
There are plenty of laser hair removal options today. The age of painful waxing and using razors and epilators are long gone. With permanent hair removal, you do not have to go through a hair removing routine every time you have to go to a party or the beach. Laser-based devices have many advantages. First, advanced technologies have made treatments very affordable and within reach of the ordinary person. Second, permanent hair removal is a non-invasive and nonsurgical process without any incisions. Finally, the process is quick without any downtime or recuperation period and facial hair removal is usually done in less than 30 minutes per session.
How does permanent hair removal work? Concentrated beams of laser light are directed at the epidermis of the skin and are absorbed by melanin or pigment which lies at the root of the hair. This destroys the follicle and stops future growth. However, it is not a one-off process. Hair grows in cycles, and for the treatment to be useful and permanent, the process has to be carried out during the growth cycles. This is why it requires several sessions spread over periodic intervals to make the total treatment successful.
Many safety factors are incorporated in these state of the art hair removal devices to prevent burns and other side effects. However, it is always preferable to go to reputed beauty salons and spas manned by trained experts and technicians to be doubly sure.
If you are looking for top laser permanent hair removal treatment, here are a few options before you.
- IPL Hair Removal – Among the trending hair removal treatments in Australia are those that are carried out on IPL technology based devices. IPL laser devices make use of “intense pulsed light” to safely and carefully remove hair from the face, legs, back and bikini/pubic areas. Pulses of light from these devices enter the skin and strikes at the hair follicles. When this light energy is converted to heat energy, it destroys the hair from the root without affecting and damaging the surrounding skin.
It is a quick and painless process devoid of any side effects. There might be a certain amount of redness or swelling immediately after the treatment, but these disappear quickly. You will find the treatment especially effective if you have light skin and dark hair as IPL targets the pigment in the hair.
- Nd: YAG Laser – “Nd stands for Neodymium and YAG for yttrium aluminum garnet. These are widely used for tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation procedures but are quite useful in permanent hair removal too. The skin surface is first applied with a carbon lotion so that the laser waves are absorbed well by the follicles. Unlike IPL, patients with any tone of skin and hair color can be treated effectively with this type of laser. However, the discomfort factor in treatment with Nd: YAG laser is higher than in other processes.
- Diode Laser – Diode laser is a system where concentrated beams of light are directed at the hair follicles. The melanin or pigment that lies at the root of the follicles absorb this light energy and are destroyed, stopping future hair growth in that area. The laser beams target the hair follicles only without damaging the skin of the surrounding areas. This is not a one-session treatment. Several treatments at regular intervals are required for complete and permanent hair removal. Procedures are fast with no downtime and side effects. Any soreness or redness usually lasts for a couple of days only.
- Alexandrite Laser – The basic principle of Alexandrite laser is the same as the other hair removal laser techniques but treatment times are much lower because of its speed of operations. Hair removal of the whole back with Alexandrite laser can be completed in less than 30 minutes. The pulses of the laser are incredibly rapid resulting in some discomfort for patients. But the trade-off is that each session, regardless of the area to be covered is completed quickly.
These are some of the latest and popular permanent hair removal processes carried out on IPL Laser Hair Removal Machines.
Photo Facial For Skin Rejuvenation
- Coinbase 101
- How to Tell if an Email is Fake: An Informative Guide
- What Are The Necessary Considerations For The Unused Toner Buyers?
- Through Cooking Education: How Commercial Induction Is Transforming The Face Of Chefs In Kitchens?
- 5 Modern Pieces of Jewelry Every Woman Needs in Her Closet
- Bad Work Habits to let go in 2019
- How to Copy Data From Old Android to New Android Phone?
- Convention Planning, Ryan Kopf Style
- Fashion Mania: 7 Best Spots to Shop in Los Angeles
- 5 Benefits of Integrating CRM and Email Marketing
There is nothing like a fresh and rejuvenated look to boost your confidence levels. Studies have proved that looking good increases self-esteem which in turn improves productivity at the workplace as well as any situation that you might be in. However, at some point in life age is bound to catch up on you leading to sagging skin, wrinkles and freckles and fine lines on your face. By opting for skin rejuvenation and photo-facial treatments, it is possible to reverse a good part of the aging process and give your skin a new and fresh look.
What exactly is a photo facial? It is a cosmetic procedure that harnesses the power of light energy to work on the skin to iron out various existing flaws. It is a non-invasive treatment without any incisions or injections. Most importantly, there is no downtime, and you can get back to your normal life almost immediately after a session. This is against other skin rejuvenation techniques like laser skin resurfacing or microdermabrasion that requires some rest and recuperation time. These are some of the advantages that have made photo facial a trending skin restoration process.
Two types of technologies are primarily used in skin rejuvenation – the IPL or Intense Pulsed Light and LED lasers.
- IPL Photo Facials – A handheld device that emits broad spectrum light is held against the skin. The light beams enter the surface of the skin to the deeper layers, repairing broken capillaries, treating sun damage and removing acne marks and hyper-pigmentation. If your objective is to get elastic and young looking skin and eliminate brown spots or facial redness, this will be the treatment for you. An IPL procedure works best if you simultaneously go through a skin care routine under the supervision of a trained cosmetologist.
- Laser Photo Facials – Like IPL, a handheld device that emits a very thin beam of laser light is placed against the area being treated. The narrow stream of light that enters the surface of the skin boosts collagen production, fills out wrinkles, creates plumper and younger looking skin and kills bacteria that cause acne. It is an entirely safe and painless procedure. Patients with sensitive skin may experience an itching sensation, but that is taken care off with local anesthesia or passing cool air over the surface of the skin during the process.
Both these treatments should be carried out under the supervision of trained, highly qualified and experienced dermatologists and board-certified surgeons only at reputed skin care centers and spas. Additionally, ensure that the equipment being used there is of the highest quality as it is a safety issue for you. In Australia, you can entirely bank on beauty salons and spas that have equipment purchased from Universal IPL. Their devices are among the best in its class, and the company sources the equipment from leading manufacturers around the world. For more on their machines, refer to their website https://www.universalipl.com.au.
People with brown or naturally dark skin are not ideal candidates for IPL treatments. Discuss this aspect with your dermatologist. Such people may experience skin pigmentation after photo facials. Pregnant women should not have an IPL photo facial till after they give birth.
A photo facial on IPL or Laser operated machines is not be an answer to all issues with your skin. It will take care of dilated blood vessels, chronic facial redness, liver spots, sun damage, and brown skin discoloration as well as filling out fine lines and wrinkles. But it is not very effective in setting right sagging skin, very deep wrinkles, and folds and tan or dark skin discoloration.
Fat Reduction with Cryolipolysis
Fat reduction, not so long ago, meant going under the surgeon’s scalpel and facing extended downtime and recuperation periods. Take the case of liposuction. Incisions are made and fat is drawn out, a procedure that was painful and required invasive techniques. In the present beauty care scenario, it is possible to get the body of your dreams crafted to perfection by trained and experienced specialists through a process that is commonly known as fat freezing or Cryolipolysis. Most importantly, it is achievable without any surgical intervention, and a patient can resume normal life almost immediately.
Here is a lowdown of all that you need to know about this fat reduction procedure.
- What is Cryolipolysis – Cryolipolysis is a process where fat cells in some regions of the body are eliminated quickly and effectively without any surgical procedure. The fat cells are cooled to subzero causing them to freeze and break down, being subsequently cleared by the body’s natural processes. The fat cells are permanently eliminated, making for a well-sculpted figure without any medication injected into the body. It is suitable for both men and women. The main advantage of this method is that there are no cuts or incisions. The skin around the area being treated is not damaged in any way, and the body does not go through any metabolic changes. Rapid advancement in methodologies of fat freezing has made the whole process very affordable and within reach of the common person.
- The Origin of Cryolipolysis – Cryolipolysis is attributed to two dermatologists Epstein and Oren. The first seeds of this theory were sown in their minds when they observed that children who had a habit of sucking on Popsicles frequently had areas on their cheek where fat had decreased, resulting in a small dimple formation. This was in 1970 when the team embarked on extensive research on the causes behind this issue. Around 2007, they concluded that fat based tissue or the adipose layer reacted more to extreme temperature changes than water-based tissue or skin and nerves.
Subsequently, after many clinical trials, it was found that when the temperature of the fat cells was reduced, they turned into crystallized form and the enzymes in them stopped functioning. Blood supply too slowed down, and a combination of all these factors led to the breaking down of the fat cells. In about a month the body’s natural waste disposal systems started to remove the broken fat cells from the body, completing the process in about four months. In this whole procedure, skin sensitivity and color are not affected at all. The fat cells are permanently eliminated without the possibility of regrowth.
- How Does a Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine Work – The theory behind fat freezing have been incorporated in the Cryolipolysis slimming machine. There are two types of handheld devices of the machine. One has suction cups and is good for the buttocks and the abdomen where the subcutaneous fat can be drawn up. Another non-vacuum device is mainly for the thighs and chest where the skin and fat cannot be pinched up.
The temperature around the area being treated is gradually reduced so that the fat tissues reach -1 to -4 degree Celsius. In the vacuum cups process, the skin is drawn up and pressed by the cooling plates during the procedure. In the other, the cooling plate is pressed down over the surface. Results are quick, and in some instances, even 20% of body fat has been seen to be eliminated after just one session of an hour. Cryolipolysis shows dramatic results when applied over the arms, abdomen, chest, hip and brassiere rolls and inner thighs.
A typical Cryolipolysis fat freezing session is a very relaxing experience. The skin is first thoroughly cleaned, and the cooling plates applied. Patients can read a book or listen to music during treatment as it is a painless affair. The only discomfort is when the skin and fat are pinched up by the vacuum cups. At the end of the stipulated time, the area is massaged for 5 minutes to increase the fat break down.
These are some of the latest and advanced non-invasive beauty treatments carried out in Australia.