Whenever you sign up to a new online casino, the first thing that attracts your eye is the elusive welcome casino bonuses. These offers are what makes or breaks a deal for players. It is also the thing that lures them to the casino in the first place.
Casino bonus offers have been designed and created in a bid to give you a high chance of winning, a superb online gambling experience and the opportunity to try out the numerous games on offer. But how can you tell if a welcome bonus is worth your while and money?
Many casino players fail to understand the cost and value of casino bonus offers. In the end, they end up frustrated with the casinos as they haven’t fully comprehended what they entail and the terms and conditions that come with them.
You need to remember that whenever there is a casino bonus on offer, whether it’s a welcome deposit bonus or free spins promotions, your main aim is to convert bonus money into hard-cold cash.
To be able to cash out any winnings, you must meet any wagering requirements attached to the bonus. This sum is clearly stated in the terms and conditions, which is why you must go over the fine print thoroughly.
What is the value of my casino bonus?
When you are trying to figure out the total cost of your bonus, there are a few factors that you need to keep in mind to fully comprehend the full value of your bonus. These are as follows:
- The wagering requirements
- The house edge
These two factors play a pivotal role in stopping you from changing your bonus money into cash wins.
What are the wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements are the total number of times you would have to wager your bonus before it is converted into cash. This number tends to vary from one casino to the other.
Some have no wagering requirements at all, while others have them high. You must pay close attention to this piece of information to understand if it’s worth taking up the bonus.
- All About Eyelash Extensions
- ABCYa Grade 3 Game review: 4th list 31-40.
- Black Car or Limo Reservations For A Great Ride
- Why Roof Repairs Should Not Be Ignored
- Are Small Personal Loans a Good Idea?
- Audi never comes down slow, outstanding and lavish models of A series
- Why Do online Casinos Offer Bonuses?
- New Record Set For World’s Most Heat Resistant Material
- Top Destinations in Thailand that You Must Visit
- Interested in Real Estate Investing? 3 Tips on How to Get Started
What is the house edge?
The house edge is the total percental of the bets that an online casino expects to gain from the player over some time. If a casino game such as a slot game has a house edge of 5%, then you can expect the casino to make a 5% profit over some time.
Leading online casino comparison site GambleGenie, claims that some casino bonuses with lower wagering requirements can be easily converted into cash. Additionally, games such as live blackjack have a lower house edge, and it can be lowered further with the appropriate management of the bankroll and a blackjack strategy in place.
Casino games such as slot games, for example, have a higher house edge, while games of skill tend to have a slightly lower percentage. It is always best to look for the Return-to-Player when you are looking to play a slot game, as this will inform you how likely you are to win over a period.
What should I know about online casino bonus offers?
When it comes to opting for a UK casino bonus offer, you need to base your decision on the likelihood of either making a profit or a loss. This does not pertain in any way on how much you should bet, bet sizes, or games. Instead, if you are playing for fun, in which case you can opt for any game or bonus available, or if you are looking to make a profit.
Here are the essential factors to consider:
- The bonus offers: All casino bonuses come with terms and conditions that vary from one casino to the next. Some might have better, more reasonable, and generous terms and conditions while others, not so much.
- Ignore the size of your bonus: Sometimes, the bigger the bonus, the higher the wagering requirements. You might want to look for a more modest bonus with more generous wagering requirements to ensure that you meet the playthroughs.
- Bonuses tie into your deposit: Imagine that you have claimed a 100% match bonus and deposited a £100, you know, have £200 to play. You won’t be able to convert any of this money into real cash until you have met your wagering requirements. Even your deposit money once a bonus is claimed is tied into it.
Should I take up that bonus?
There are some generous offers out there, including wager-free spins and no deposit bonus offers that give you a significant step up into the online gambling world. There are some things you need to remember when you are planning on claiming a bonus, namely:
- The games you are going to play
- The house edge and RTP of these games
- The wagering requirements of the bonus
If you are interested in playing live casino games with a lower house edge, the chances of meeting the wagering requirements and eventually convert them into a profit are quite high. You have to be exceptionally good at it and well-versed into the art of the game. Have a great bankroll management system in place and a strategy to help boost your chances. Also, keep in mind that like most games, these are games of chance.
Even if you are playing for-profit and not fun, going after casino bonuses can still offer you great value for money. With double your deposit and thus a bigger bankroll, your chances of winning are increased, especially if you stick to one game and keep on playing. There are plenty of superb online casinos with great offers attached to them to take full advantage of.
We cannot stress this enough, but knowing the value of your casino bonus offers is vital in getting the best value available.
The bigger the bonus does not necessarily mean that it will give you a better chance. If the wagering requirements are too high, it would be pointless claiming a bonus that you would never be able to meet.
Sometimes more modest casino bonuses can reap the best rewards.